A number of new articles are available in the QTI resource area.
- Tobacco Addiction – Overview Chapter (PDF)
- Do u smoke after txt? Results of a randomised trial of smoking cessation using mobile phone text messaging (PDF)
- Passive Smoking and the Development of Cardiovascular Disease in Children: A Systematic Review (PDF)
- Motivational interviewing versus prescriptive advice for smokers who are not ready to quit (PDF)
- Cigarette Smoking and Oral Lesions Other Than Cancer (PDF)
- Tobacco industry issues management organizations: Creating a global corporate network to undermine public health (PDF)
- Risk Assessment of Pesticide Exposure on Health of Pakistani Tobacco Farmers (PDF)
- Knowledge of Health Effects and Intentions to Quit among Smokeless Tobacco Users in India: Findings from the International Tobacco Control Policy Evaluation (ITC) India Pilot Survey (PDF)
- Approach to Smoking Cessation in the Patient With Vascular Disease (PDF)
- “Working to shape what society’s expectations of us should be”: Philip Morris’ societal alignment strategy (PDF)
- Tobacco Use or Body Mass – Do They Predict Tuberculosis Mortality in Mumbai, India? Results from a Population-Based Cohort Study (PDF)
- Environmental health impacts of tobacco farming: a review of the literature (PDF)
A reminder, you will need to be logged in to access these materials – If you have already registered here, and are having trouble accessing the resource area, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.