A number of new articles are posted on the QTI Resource Section
- IOM Tobacco and cancer report – Reducing Tobacco-Related Cancer Incidence and Mortality: Workshop Summary (PDF)
- Addiction Research Centres and the Nurturing of Creativity – National Drug Dependence Treatment Centre, India—a profile (PDF)
- New media and tobacco control (PDF)
- Roadmap to a tobacco epidemic: transnational tobacco companies invade Indonesia (PDF)
- Understanding the vector in order to plan effective tobacco control policies: an analysis of contemporary tobacco industry materials (PDF)
A reminder, you will need to be logged in to access these materials – If you have already registered here, and are having trouble accessing the resource area, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.