New articles posed on cardiovascular disease and smoking
- Cardiovascular Disease Prevention Tailored for Women (PDF)
- Second-Hand Tobacco Smoke and Cardiovascular Disease Risk
- An Epidemiological Review (PDF)
- Worldwide burden of disease from exposure to second-hand smoke: a retrospective analysis of data from 192 countries (PDF)
- Cardiovascular Effects of Secondhand Smoke Nearly as Large as Smoking (PDF)
- Active and passive smoking and the risk of myocardial infarction in 24,968 men and women during 11 year of follow-up: the Tromsø Study (DOCX)
A reminder, you will need to be logged in to access these materials – If you have already registered here, and are having trouble accessing the resource area, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.